WeatherClick here for Detailed WeatherThursday 08/17 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 08/18 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 93F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Login & Register