Eli Bridge #5 / Wisdom Industries Conversion
This Ferris Wheel is an antique ride that was originally built in 1925 by the Eli Bridge Company. We purchased the ride in 2009 and moved it to the park. Originally, this was a movable wheel, meant to be assembled and disassembled each week by a traveling carnival. It has stood on the south end of the park since 2009. Through sponsorship by various local organizations, businesses, and individuals, we carefully restored each seat to like-new condition, complete with replacement hardware from the Eli Bridge Company. The seats are installed the week of the fair, and then placed into storage during the off-season to keep them in top condition. Standing over 65 feet tall, it is the tallest ride in the park.